Each podcast episode gives you a quick summary of the latest industry news, updates and information.
Edward J. Barrett CFP®, CHFC®, CLU®, CEBS®, RPA, CRPS®, CRPC®, CPFA is the Founder, President and CEO of The Barrett Companies and Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc. (BEST). He has over 40 years of experience in the financial and insurance services industries, is the principal author of a series of professional continuing education courses and has presented to roughly 200,000 financial and insurance professionals nationwide.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics and Political Science
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Charted Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS®)
- Retirement Plans Associate (RPA)
- Chartered Retirement Plans SpecialistSM (CRPS®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®)
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA)